Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
24 years old & on a mission:
clean living, balance, happiness, health & fitness in beautiful arizona.
| food | toes | truths | photos |
Feb 18 '13
- quality time, wine, card games, apps & trashy TV with with some exceptional ladies i’m proud to call my friends
- way too many drinks (mostly skinny margaritas)
- piestewa peak hike & sunshine
- too much dining out: true food, chopshop, american taco shop (boo) & nourish
- snapped my boyfriend’s car key in half, called a locksmith, $60 & 90 minutes later: a new key
- lounging on lounging on lounging: so much time in bed!
the next couple days are all about: veggies, juice, water